Hello, I hope I didn't confuse you with another person . if you remember, we tried to apply for deletion of your photos from one of the sites. we talked on instagram when you did a "challenge" with stories on instagram ( I remember that your account name in instagram ended with number "11". you put my photo in your story then as part of a challenge ) won't it be difficult for you to contact me?
Kalau mau nambahin kirim kemana
ReplyDeleteHello, I hope I didn't confuse you with another person . if you remember, we tried to apply for deletion of your photos from one of the sites. we talked on instagram when you did a "challenge" with stories on instagram ( I remember that your account name in instagram ended with number "11". you put my photo in your story then as part of a challenge ) won't it be difficult for you to contact me?
Delete